Kindly register by pressing on the following link and filling in the necessary details:
You will receive an invoice within the following days. Registration will be confirmed once payment received.
Each conference registration can cover one paper. The fees for registration at the 9th International Conference for Robotics in Education RiE 2018 are the following:
- Early registration, until 15.03.2018: €300
- Regular registration, until 13.04.2018: €350
- Registration on site: €400
- Reduction for students (official evidence required): 50%
- Visitor registration (no authors): 50%
In order to register as a student, registration can be made via the registration page as a “student”. You will be required to upload proof of student status. Student status can be confirmed by providing the following:
- copy of your enrollment, or
- copy of your student card, or
- official letter from your institution in English stating that you have a student status.
Particular registration benefits
- Electronic version of pre-conference proceeding,
- Coffee-breaks and lunches during conference,
- Social dinner (voucher not included in case of student or visitor registration fees; Social Dinner voucher is optional and can be purchased during registration or on site),
- Conference bag,
- In addition, attendance to the events associated with the ECER 2018 are included.
Registration opens at 9 am, on 18th April 2018, Malta.
Participants will receive a conference bag containing the RIE 2018 papers and posters on a USB pen drive, also in the bag one will find the badge, conference brochure, information about the partners and additional tourist information.
About Short Papers and Poster Sessions
The shorter presentations are allocated a 10-minute schedule in the program. They should typically involve slides as is required for a regular paper.
There is free time allocated for questions, however one should allow for 1-2 questions of general interest, and all participants are requested to complement their presentation by engaging in interactive discussions with the relevant authors during the coffee and lunch breaks.
Proceedings and reference
Proceedings will be made after the event, and reference will be given on the conference website (RiE2018.info) and elsewhere.
Meanwhile, the following reference can be quoted :
9th International Conference on Robotics in Education, RiE 2018, Malta, April 18-20, 2018,